XCR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great sadness that I am forced to sell my M96. She is in excellent condition with less than 100 rounds fired. She has both the trigger and bolt upgrades from Robinson. I will only ship to an FFL. $1000 plus $25 shipping to CONUS. More pics upon request.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Re: M96 for sale

Why are you selling it ? But they seem to move well at that price on GB or GA , you might try there.
They don't build the HK 93 anymore but they sell well . I own one of them ,and parts are not abundant for them either ,but you can find them. There are some guys who own the 96 ,and they own machine shops and build parts for obsolete guns ,they have made comments when asked about this that they would think about it .
The HK guys have had to deal with this for years ,the G36 isn't imported ,but they have built them out of the SL8.
And the 93 almost completely died for about 10 years ,and few if any parts for it are from Germany now.
The hard core Stoner guys who love the M23 (M63) like the 96 ,and they have been keeping their rifles running.

·
Registered
512 Posts

I called a friend of mine and he asked after the HP ,how many 000s does it have and regular numbers ?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I am selling it to primarily help fund a cruise for our 20th anniversary and to get a 7.62x39 kit for my XCR. I get the the kit while my wife gets the cruise.
She is an awesome rifle. The serial number is HP99000XXX.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

I have one of those too. Two barrels, .223 & 6x45 (6mm/.223), nice firearm. Enjoy the cruise, it will be the best money you ever spent on a holiday. ;D

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I have one of those too. Two barrels, .223 & 6x45 (6mm/.223), nice firearm. Enjoy the cruise, it will be the best money you ever spent on a holiday. ;D
I am just worried that I might get bored. It is a 5 day cruise with 2 stops in Mexico. I can do snorkeling and stuff but I am not one for shopping or just laying around in the sun. However, the upper deck is reserved for topless sunbathing so maybe I could take in the view :eek:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

I would love to go on a cruise. Mr. XCR is not so convinced. He thinks it's a bunch of 80 yr olds playing croquet. :mad:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

There are just too many things to do onboard something for everyones taste. Sounds like the cruise I took out of Mobile, Alabama. The tours in Mexico were great. Shopping (for the wife), Talum ruines (for me), and the beach for the whole family. You WILL enjoy!!! :2cents:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I would love to go on a cruise. Mr. XCR is not so convinced. He thinks it's a bunch of 80 yr olds playing croquet. :mad:
I thought the same thing but my wife went to the Carnival web site and pointed out all the activities. I am still bringing a good book just in case.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

Which port you leaving from? I've cruised out of both Mobile and New Orleans. You can wear your new XCR tee shirt> ;D 8)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Which port you leaving from? I've cruised out of both Mobile and New Orleans. You can wear your new XCR tee shirt> ;D 8)
We live in Houston so we will leave out of Galveston. If a final version is decided upon, I will wear it on the cruise and take plenty of pics with all the hot chicks and post them :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts