XCR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the 5 and 10 round magazines labeled 7.62x39 AR magazines on the C-Products Website will work in the 7.62x39 XCR? I need a 5 rounder for deer hunting this fall. ;D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Light strikes really didn't delay the XCR 7.62x39mm kit. The magazines were really the culprit. However, we did find late that some of the Wolf ammo didn't fire. Curiously enough, we had some no fires in the VEPR rifles also which are Russian made AKs.

In answer to the question about what to do about match triggers. We have the XCR match trigger finalized and have some Beta testers shooting it. They love it. Parts have been ordered and, because they are cast, they won't be available until fall. They do have the added weight also and have been also changed so that any trigger slap is removed.

If I were thinking about a trigger job, I'd just wait for the real McCoy.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I shot almost exclusively Wolf in my VEPR, and it never had any light strikes... at that point I would start to suspect the batch of ammo rather than the gun. But better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I shot almost exclusively Wolf in my VEPR, and it never had any light strikes... at that point I would start to suspect the batch of ammo rather than the gun. But better safe than sorry.
Anyone whenever with Speer dumped like a million rounds of Gold Dot onto the market because of like 5 hard primers in a lot. I was using them for plinking I had so many...I wish that would happen again...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts