XCR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered this sucker this afternoon. They're saying it is supposed to be good stuff and Magpul hasn't let me down yet. Will post some more about it once it comes in.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Through Disc 1 and so far it is great. For the folks without the logistics to get to an actual carbine course I think this DVD set offers an excellent surrogate instructor. It will never take the place of the hands-on you'll get at a first class training site but the fundamentals and skill sets they stress are great. A lot of the drills could be practiced right in your living room doing dry fire runs.

It is highly recommended and worth the $40. Disc 1 is basic skills, disc 2 is advanced skills and disc 3 is drills.

The XCR had representation so don't think it is only for Magpullian AR's. ;)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I have been eyeing this set. Who did you order from? I need to find someone that will ship to Iraq.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been eyeing this set. Who did you order from? I need to find someone that will ship to Iraq.

Straight from Magpul. They don't have APO/FPO on their checkout because some of their stuff is export restricted if I recall. If you can get to a phone you can order it from them. I had to do that to get some spare MIAD parts to a trooper out there and it wasn't a problem, so I wouldn't think a DVD would be an issue. :2cents:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts