XCR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I ordered a Magpul PRS and the M4 adaptor for the XCR. I need to find out which tube, tube nut and other hardware to order to make the conversion complete. Links to products would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Send an email to Aussie at Aussie Arms. He can get you the RIGHT stuff at the RIGHT price. :duh: :2cents:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Roy at Aussie Arms is a great guy to work with he will get you everything you need. He got me my rifle and some Magpul stuff for a great price.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gun show rolled into town and I acquired the necessary parts. Adaptor is on its way from Robinson, should have it mounted next week! 8)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Did you get the PRS mounted? How is it? Pics???

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I was able to buy one of these stocks from a friend, but I got the stock only, no mounting hardware. Can someone let me know what I need to mount it to an XCR? I sent Roy an email, but no reply so far. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Gr8, You already did the right thing..... contacted Roy. He can get you what you need at the right price. Please post pictures and comments. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Gr8, You already did the right thing..... contacted Roy. He can get you what you need at the right price. Please post pictures and comments. ;D ;D ;D
XCR from Roy should be here this week. PRS is waiting. I'll have to do some work before posting pictures, though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts