XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone.
I am a new owner of a 6.8 XCR as of December. I love the rifle and it surpasses my expectations. The kicker is that it never came with a manual. I have emailed Robinson Arms numerous times, been told that I'd receive the manual via snail-mail over a month ago, and nothing. My concern is that the company is less friendly once you've purchased their product.
Please advise as to your thoughts.
Thank you,
GBA

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Their customer service rocks! They've been busy with getting rifles out. Now that you've posted this you're gonna get a lot of replies about how good they are at taking care of customers. Terra or Allie can help you out.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
In the meantime you can download a manual from their website.

Damn fine idea Gunner,In the meantime if you have any questions regarding anything with your rifle feel free to ask.There is a vast pool of firearms knowledge on this board and also the XCR specifically.By the way welcome to our friendly little corner of the web,and the XCR.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
If you emailed me, it's a good possibility my awful work email probably ate it. PM me your address onnnne last time, and I'll mail you a manual today.
;)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Welcome to the forum, welcome to the XCR, and I am sure you will be welcome on the firing line. ;D >:D :2cents:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts