XCR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy. Sadly, youtube rejected 2 previous attempts because of Warner Bros claiming copyright on artists that arent on their label, but had songs featured on Warner Bros soundtracks at some point. Lame, I know

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here are a couple of XCR vids from our last shoot in case you missed them.

·
Registered
702 Posts
For those of you who can't see them, we used clay birds as targets placed on the hillside backstop out at 75 yards as well as beenie babies at about 30 yards. VB probably didn't show the dammage to the bb's for those of you who are sensitive to beenie baby violence.

VB: great vid and the music was perfect.

MadDog :rapidfire:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
"songs featured on Warner Bros soundtracks at some point. Lame, I know". I have several WB CD's that won't download to my ipod. They are lame!

Great video - Wolverines and the Hitchiker were creative!

SheepDog :2rifle:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time out there.

·
Registered
986 Posts
VB,

I am so sorry I missed this shoot... :duh: Who is the artist on the second song?? I liked it... You guys I can tell had fun.

Dredd

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VB,

I am so sorry I missed this shoot... :duh: Who is the artist on the second song?? I liked it... You guys I can tell had fun.

Dredd
And I was so fiending for some Daewoo trigger time :p

The song is "Dakota" by the Stereophonics, off the "Language, Sex, Violence, Other album"

·
Registered
354 Posts
Great vid, excellent selection of weapons you had!

EDIT:
What was the song played during the credits?

·
Registered
986 Posts
VB,

Dredd
And I was so fiending for some Daewoo trigger time :p

The song is "Dakota" by the Stereophonics, off the "Language, Sex, Violence, Other album"

The next time we go out you will get first dibbs on the Woo.... That wire stock makes it a little difficult but its sweet....

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
While I enjoyed the vids, I have to ask why you insist on putting music in when you know it may result in YouTube recalling the video for copyright violations? Why not just edit the footage down to the interesting bits and maybe use some public-domain music in the background? Are the players so uninteresting that nothing they say (beyond screaming the name of a movie school mascot from a moving car) amounts to a watchable home movie? I'd love to hear the witty banter between the participants as they shoot the different weapons! We might actually learn something.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I am in both vids that VB produced from our little shooting sessions and I highly doubt you will learn "anything" from BS that spews forth from our mouths. Really no witty banter here. Yes we had a great time but I would much rather hear "any" music that VB chooses. If YouTube pulls it, I am sure VB will "re-mix" it.

MadDog :2cents:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts