XCR Forum banner
341 - 360 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just bought a 6.8 SPC conversion kit from Werra. Sent it promptly, sent me the tracking number (which is always nice), and I got it alot sooner than expected (he's in GA and I'm in FL, turns out). Easy to communicate with, and replied quickly to my queries. Good guy.

-Armed Partisan

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Another Plus here for "werra"!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
And yes, I'm going to sound like a paid advertisement - but I'm not paid to say this, just happy with Nate - but I wanted to give Nate a bump. Again.
The guy is really great to deal with.
Period.
Seriously.

Reactions: cjt50

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
And here's a big thumbs-up for Werra!
Great guy to do business with, really considerate and fast to ship!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
+1 for PTM76

Although his post count is currently low on this forum, he is legit. Easy transaction.

·
Registered
535 Posts
+1 again for Navalbeaver. I received my 300 BLK kit from him along with a FAST a few weeks ago. Great to have a reliable supplier of gear.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Can't say it enough that Navalbeaver, is a Tier 1 seller. Received the L folding adapter today and Very happy indeed.:)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Thanks!
And I've got another "Good guy" mark for XCR_Texas and Mechanic!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I traded with/bought from SIG

Excellent communication, timely shipping, easy transaction and remarkably great experience.

I want to also add a very big THANK YOU to SIG. You are an exemplary ambassador of this forum (and would be considered so in any forum I've been a member of). Because of you, I am now a part of something again that I've missed for quite some time...a great group of proud XCR-L owners and a fine forum. Thank you VERY MUCH.

I'd do business with SIG again any time.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Likewise, although Theata-Waves at this point only has one post on this forum, I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat. He is who he say's he is, communication was great, and smooth transaction. We were both in no hurry, and I'm guessing we were dealing with each other from start to end for perhaps a couple of months, and if he ever made it to NC, I'd invite him over my place in a heartbeat.

Not sure about the "exemplary ambassador of this forum" comment though. All one has to do is ready my signature line LOL

·
Registered
22,522 Posts
A+ for Lee Majors....fast shipping. Item exactly as described. Would definitely recommend.

·
Registered
806 Posts
It's been a bit since I've posted in this section. Like Sean, I'd like to thank LeeMajors for the adapter run. I like both of mine. I know this is going to be obvious to most of you, but thanks to Navalbeaver on hooking up the stocks for us. Thanks, Nate.

Paul

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Just want to give a big thumbs up to gr8santini. I asked the community for a possible trade of my folding CH to an alloy round CH knob, he offered up one free of charge. Did not even ask for shipping cost. Thank you, gr8santini!

341 - 360 of 386 Posts