·
Registered
818 Posts
First time dealing with Navalbeaver and won't hesitate to do it again

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Yeah, Nate is THE dude!

My only gripe about dealing with Nate is that I don't have the 'disposable income' to buy from him as often as I want.
Yeah, that's not a gripe about Nate, more of a gripe about life. Hmmm. There's gotta be something I can gripe about......

How about this: Nate never draws pictures on the packages like Terra used to HA!

Reactions: Sean K. and Merlin

·
Registered
22,522 Posts
Yeah, Nate is THE dude!

My only gripe about dealing with Nate is that I don't have the 'disposable income' to buy from him as often as I want.
Yeah, that's not a gripe about Nate, more of a gripe about life. Hmmm. There's gotta be something I can gripe about......

How about this: Nate never draws pictures on the packages like Terra used to HA!

Or like Kermit still does on his business cards, LOL.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Yeah, Nate is THE dude!

I'll let my kids doodle on the boxes from here on out.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
All you regulars already know how great Navalbeaver is. Regardless, one more (and long overdue) to add to the record. Transaction on the ACR stock was smooth and painless. Any updates on that keymod upper, btw?

And, a new shout out to Mechanic. Even though I don't have product in hand (soon hopefully), working with him as been an outstanding experience.

If any of you have a 2A itch you need to scratch, don't hesitate to look either of these outstanding individuals up. You will not regret it.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
+10 Excellent Buyer for Merlin! His end of our transaction was smooth as silk. I hope you're happy with the 9.

Reactions: Merlin

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
+100 Excellent, most patient buyer for fmunk. Our transaction was anything but smooth, all my end. He was very tolerant of my newbie issues.
His trade-in was exactly as described and in excellent condition. He bent over backward to accommodate my payment acceptance issues.

You have my undying appreciation sir.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Its been a while since I have posted in this thread... I have been working with Gramps96Kz, aka Kermit... He is a very professional operator. He has provided me great service and products over the years. I recently got permission from our Gov't to shorten the barrel of my XCR-L. I called RA first left a detailed message (still haven't heard from them), I mean I am trying to throw my hard earned $$$ at them... I know there is a meme out from Futurerama: "SHUT UP! Take my money!!!!" Anyway I digress, I called Kermit on Monday, verified the barrel I wanted on Tuesday paid for the barrel. On Friday I got my new barred with a Christmas bow!!! Thanks Kermit.... Anyway I live in TX and he's up in in ID....

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I can't say enough good things about Mechanic. Transaction went smooth as whiskey barrel aged beer. Very prompt and more than fair. Also, a nice guy.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
As always Mjorin, it was my pleasure. When you find yourself in central Indiana, smoked pork butt and Bourbon Ales are on me.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Yet another big thumbs up for Nate / Navalbeaver. Order took a while, but that's RA's fault and I knew that going in. Once Nate had my keymod upper in, he shipped it out exactly when he said would. Mere days later I've got it in my hands. Can't wait to put my -L back together. I can already tell this upper will dramatically improve balance and handling over the quad rail.

Now, I have the difficult task of figuring out which keymod accessories to put on it... first world problems.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Many thanks go out to Nate, Navalbeaver. Fantastic doing business with him. Spot on as always!

·
Registered
22,522 Posts
+1 for both DSM and arguy. Both shipped the next day after payment. Items exactly as described. Great dealing with both! Would recommend and buy from them again!

·
Registered
22,522 Posts
Once again, Nate came through with a used lower for my X39 project. Great, fast, attentive service. Lower is a just under 5K serial number....looks almost brand new.

Thanks Nate!

361 - 380 of 386 Posts