XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
A heartfelt thanks and a BIG Merry Christmas from me and my family for your service! 8)

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Got a note this morning from a buddy in A-stan.

He said that they did up a Christmas dinner wonderfully for the boys. Best HAM (urk?!?!) he'd had for a long time, turkey with all the fixins, and even cigars.

I hope EVERYONE in the sandbox gets treated at least that well!

Merry Christmas guys!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Every man, woman & child should be bowing and scraping before our soldiers who risk all to give us what we take for granted every day.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Keep their families in your prayers, I know at least one family is going to get the dreaded knock at the front door today. Most unfortunate, I count my blessings.

Bravo, they did OK here where I am. It is a little place so it wasn't as elaborate as some places but it was nice, except for said incident above.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thank you everyone who is serving now and in the past, unfornatly you do not get the respect and payment you deserve for everything you do.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Az, good to know you got a good meal. Sorry to hear about the other guys...... this is just the wrong time of year for that.

As always, WY6!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry to hear that Az. You guys are all in our thoughts and Prayers along with wishes that you're all home soon. Hang in there and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the allied Troops. Thanks to the Canadian, Australian, American and British Troops over in Afghanistan and thanks to the American and British boys in Iraq.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Much respect. God bless, and stay safe.
:handguns:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts