XCR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching through some stuff at Midway today and noticed they are running a Blemished Bullets sale. Right now it looks like they have a little of every caliber, over 11 pages when I searched for "Blemish Bullets". Right now the prices are good, not yet great. I am sure when word gets out about this (when it is posted on ARFCOM) you will start seeing the real popular stuff go fast. Once the popular stuff is gone we should see the prices cut a little more on the other stuff. I may have to pick up some 7.62 168gr.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered 8K 6.8SPC bullets last time. The only blemish I could find was a few of them were discolored or tarnished. They were all Hornady. I think I had maybe one or two bullets per 100 that I would have called blemished. Again, the prices are not as good as I would expect, I think they will go down within a few weeks. I plan on ordering, I am happy with the last ones I received.

I just hope it doesn't get over to ARFCOM before I order what I need. Once it is over there it spreads like wildfire.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I saw those 6.8's on there again. Decent deals on 68gr and 75gr slugs too. And they are right next door, what I order one day, gets here the next!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts