XCR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I plan on making a purchase here soon, and I was just wondering if you guys offer any sort of military discount?

That would be really cool if you did :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hey, I plan on making a purchase here soon, and I was just wondering if you guys offer any sort of military discount?

When you call in and talk to Allison be really nice and she will hook you up... Also if you promise Terra shoes that doesn't hurt either.... ;D

BTW What branch? I am USAF.... Welcome to the forum...

Dredd

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the Family Mice

Thank you for your Service

·
Registered
5 Posts
What about a discount for Firefighters?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

When you call in and talk to Allison be really nice and she will hook you up... Also if you promise Terra shoes that doesn't hurt either.... ;D

BTW What branch? I am USAF.... Welcome to the forum...

Dredd
Dredd,

What kind of discount did you get? I am sitting here counting my pennies and configuring around that.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Mice,

I really didn't, partly because I went through a local, overpriced, evil gun dealer... I'm sorry did I say too much... No really I had to put mine on layaway, I went through a gun store. If you have the cash on hand give RobArm a call, they are about 8 weeks out on production. They will even help you find a FFL in your area. I wished I had given them a call first. It won't be too much, there is not a lot of room in the profit margin.

Two weeks ago I was able to fire an XCR (3 actually). I wish I had an XCR when I was in Afghanistan, I was on a tour with the Army Corp of Engs. CRC at Ft Benning issued me a well worn A2. I kept it really clean and it never failed when ever I went out to the range while in country. It was just a pain in the ankle when ever I got in our of the armoured vehicles we used. I will trust my life with the XCR. You can buy a cheaper AR but you will get what you pay for. For a really good AR you will spend the same amount that you will spend on the XCR.

I was down at RobArm the other day and Alison told there is a military discount. So talk to her.... Also the guys here on the forum will help you too find an FFL.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Agh, Fort Benning..... I remember it well. The Flowers, the towers, the f**kin' retard followers. Be happy buy your XCR. :2cents:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts