XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I know what you mean...all my vehicles have Alaska Plates on them if that means anything. It can be a very hard life and not one for anyone. Last time I drove down from Alaska I went by way of Montana and was very impressed with the places I passed through.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I don't think you are the Kalifornians he is referring to, you know the type, they move en mass to a new state then try to enplace their Draconian laws and way of life, because they know better.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I am a resident of Alaska...I think we are too far gone for SCOTUS to do what they should. The nation as a whole is still fairly conservative. It is unfortunate that the conservitive majority is however the silent majority and we seem to let the minority run things. Heaven forbid If I go on TV tonight and say that marriage is between a man and a woman only...now I am racist or sexist, or insensitive. The minorty would fry my.

Not sure where I was going with that...I do love Alaska though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.