XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just shut up and comply…or else! Tyranny me harder, daddy!!! 😵‍💫 These articles were posted on another forum I frequent…more weaponizing of more alphabet bureaucracies to “get us in line”…

This one is an article about the National School Board Association‘s letter asking for help in labeling parents domestic terrorists who disagree with local school boards…😳

This one is a response to a NC county school board‘s decision to not teach CRT subjects and a response to the National School Board Association’s request in the article above…

Some highlights…

”One day after a North Carolina school board adopted a policy that would discipline or dismiss teachers if they incorporate critical race theory (CRT) into their teaching of the history of the United States, The Epoch Times' Ivan Pentchoukov reports that Attorney General Merrick Garland on Oct. 4 announced a concentrated effort to target any threats of violence, intimidation, and harassment by parents toward school personnel.

The announcement also comes days after a national association of school boards asked the Biden administration to take “extraordinary measures” to prevent alleged threats against school staff that the association said was coming from parents who oppose mask mandates and the teaching of critical race theory.

Garland directed the FBI and U.S. attorneys in the next 30 days to convene meetings with federal, state, and local leaders within 30 days to “facilitate the discussion of strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff,” according to a letter (pdf) the attorney general sent on Monday to all U.S. attorneys, the FBI director, the director of the Executive Office of U.S. Attorneys, and the assistant attorney general of the DOJ’s criminal division.

According to the DOJ, further efforts will be rolled out in the coming days, including a task force that will determine how to use federal resources to prosecute offending parents as well as how to advise state entities on prosecutions in cases where no federal law is broken. The Justice Department will also provide training to school staff on how to report threats from parents and preserve evidence to aid in investigation and prosecution…”

·
Registered
22,523 Posts
Saw this earlier today. Noticed that the articles never cited any mention of the details of the "supposed" threats. Glad I don't have kids.

Reactions: captain92

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Saw this earlier today. Noticed that the articles never cited any mention of the details of the "supposed" threats. Glad I don't have kids.
The DOJ/FBI/School Board will know a threat when they hear them…you have to disagree or hurt their “feels” and they’ll deem it hate speech and terrorism! 🤨

I have a feeling that the bold part of the article I posted above won’t be an issue for the Feds…they’ll just use some good ole hate speech laws to get some federal charges lumped onto the state and local charges…

·
Registered
22,523 Posts
Yeah, it appears the 1st Amendment is dying a violent death.....dark times ahead.

Reactions: scalton

·
Registered
818 Posts
Speaking out against government policies you disagree with is apparently the new terrorism.
Basically just like North Korea you cannot criticize your government.
I'm in my mid-fifties and when I was growing up everything we are experiencing now was what we were led to believe was happening in the USSR and other communist countries. My oh my have the times changed. I think the big difference is here about half of the people will willingly go to the camps

·
Registered
22,523 Posts
Basically just like North Korea you cannot criticize your government.
I'm in my mid-fifties and when I was growing up everything we are experiencing now was what we were led to believe was happening in the USSR and other communist countries. My oh my have the times changed. I think the big difference is here about half of the people will willingly go to the camps
I dont' think 1/2 will willingly go....but 1/2 to probaby 3/4 of the population will support others going to camps.

Reactions: willpgn

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
I dont' think 1/2 will willingly go....but 1/2 to probaby 3/4 of the population will support others going to camps.

I am sure of this.......our neighbors will throw us under the bus faster than we can say molon labe.

Reactions: Sean K.

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Hopefully this moves more people out of the government run schools and into better options. That's me looking for the silver lining...

·
Registered
22,523 Posts
Hopefully this moves more people out of the government run schools and into better options. That's me looking for the silver lining...
Well frankly, we need the positive vibes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts