XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I understood that you can indeed use a music source but not sure if it would work with them turned off.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Yeah, the Pro Ears I have cut all sound above a certain DB but amplify other sounds that are not considered harmful.

I don't know lots of people that shoot while listening to music but I sometimes do and find it relaxing.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
No, Cant shoot with the bose, they are the headset I use when Flying. I don't think the shooting ones would work as the power would need to be on to amplify the audio In signal so you could hear it. I guess you could just turn them down but I think they would still amplify everything else.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Sorry Tim, I digress way to easy...

Do you know if these have a switchable circuit board to use similiar to the "game ears" type stuff when you are out in the field.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Just ordered 2 sets...Ted was great to work with and this is a fantastic deal. Thanks Tzoid for setting it up.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I haven't go tmine yet but could you turn down the muffs to almost nothing then turn up the volume on the Ipod?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.