XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I SBS'd my Remmy 870 a few years ago at 14". It handled very well but just wasn't short enough for me. I had a spare barrel laying around so I decided to chop it down to 12". NOW it is the perfect CQB HD blaster. The job took all of an hour with calipers, square, masking tape, hacksaw, belt sander, dremmel, & cold blueing. This thing will knock down steel poppers at 100 yards first time every time with rifled slugs. If fact this kind of accuracy is too easy with the Trijicon Reflex II. Next I am going to swap out the Reflex for an Aimpoint T-1 Micro as the Reflex is 12 years old. The Reflex's reticle is very bright in the day but not so much at night. I will probably send it in to Trijicon to have the tritium vial changed out.

MadDog :rockon:

·
Registered
236 Posts
ssscccchhhhhhhwwwiiiinnnnngggg.

that is one bad mo'fo'

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Fancy boomstick!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just stoked it up with some of those Aquila Mini Slugs and even without a mag tube extension it will hold 8 rounds (7+1). Gotta see what kind of knock down power the minis have.

MadDog :duh:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just looked again. Did I mention that it is bad ass.
That axe would be perfect in Mr Chem's terrorist thread.
Can i carry that instead of having the Glock 40?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vultite: It sends a great message (Have A Nice Fuckin Day) to the bad guy, doesn't it? I got if from some company in Canada but can't remember the name. It was only $9 delivered to the US.

MadDog :jumpingonfire:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I'm not a big fan of scatterguns, but I could go for that.

The cap shows you're a truly twisted individual. I LIKE it.

tk

·
Registered
327 Posts
Vultite: It sends a great message (Have A Nice Fuckin Day) to the bad guy, doesn't it? I got if from some company in Canada but can't remember the name. It was only delivered to the US.

MadDog :jumpingonfire:
Can you rack you brain and remember where you got it, I really need one for my 870 LOL

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, the govment gonna get their money, $200 to SBS just like an SBR or MG or suppressor or any other NFA item.

Croaker: Still can't remember the companies name but I found out about it on ARFcom. There was a post by someone showing off his SBS (wooden stocked 12" Remmy) and he had one. The company makes about five or six different graphic end caps.

Dog :duh:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ok Im a dork, looked on arf.com and cant seem to find it, do you know what thread it is in? I look through all 11 pages of it and didnt see it.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
NICE piece o' kit their Mad Dog.The smiley is forkin kool ;D It reminds me of the grenades on Battlefield Bad Company...priceless.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Croaker:
I found the Canadian company with the end plugs but unfortunately I can't get their web site to come up for me. Maybe it will work for you. Try DS Tactical @ www.dstactical.com

MadDog :party:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those look to be the exact same caps that the Canadian company sells and the price is the same.

MadDog

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thanks Dog, the link worked and I am going to be ordering me one of those caps, they are so awesome.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts