XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone finally I have a Troy MCS which I have installed on my M14 along with Vltor E-Mod, Magpul MIAD grip, MI BUIS and an Eotech 512 for now probably putting either an Elcan Spector DR 7.62 calibration or an ACOG in 7.62 calibration atop her or maybe a Millet DMS haven't made up my mine yet.

Anyways here is the M14 with the chinese stock it came with.

Here it is with the Troy MCS

Here my buddy Gerry is holding it.

Here I am holding it.

Here are my babies together.

Tell me what you guys think. :)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Damn Mr. Smitty.......... looks ALMOST as good as mine with VTOR. :duh: >:D >:D >:D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Very Nice I like that stock

What are you going to be using it for that might help us help you decide on an optic

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I will use it for hunting and target shooting.

·
Registered
923 Posts
well for the target shooting I would definatly consider the millet it is a good optic espically for the money but I am not so sure I would use mine for hunting just because I would want more then 4x on most of my shots

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I do have an SKS-D to add to those as well for black types. I hope to add by this time next year a XCR-M, LWRC SABR, Swiss Arms SAPR, Keltec RFB, Magpul Massoud, FN SCAR-H, VZ 858, XCR-L in 7.62x39, SG 552, Chinese JS 9mm, Tavor Micro and maybe an AR shorty and probably more but I can't think of them right now ;D

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
What do I think? I think you sould smuggle that Tavor into the US and I will pay you enough for 3 replacments.

MadDog :duh:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well if the conservatives win the election and they do away with the long gun registry they will have no record of me owning it and I could bring you one heheh. Then I could just buy another or two. >:D

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My FAL IS BETTER THAN YOUR TAVOR ............ it's .308!!!!
Your right for now but when the XCR-M comes out we're even hehe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Brother Smitty

Where did you get your Tavor from?  That would be a good addition to my collection as well!

BTW, it's not the Americans we Cunuks fear will invade, it's the Dutch!  Imagine if they were sucessful ... we would all need to wear wooden shoes.  Every tried to play road hockey in wooden shoes. Ahhhh, now it is all coming clear isn't it!! :uzi:

Viva la canadienne libre!

Opps ... got to go .... the nice nurse says I must take my pills now. 

Cheers,

M.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
:tiphat: :toast:

very nice smitty. the tavor is sweet.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brother Smitty

Where did you get your Tavor from? That would be a good addition to my collection as well!

BTW, it's not the Americans we Cunuks fear will invade, it's the Dutch! Imagine if they were sucessful ... we would all need to wear wooden shoes. Every tried to play road hockey in wooden shoes. Ahhhh, now it is all coming clear isn't it!! :uzi:

Viva la canadienne libre!

Opps ... got to go .... the nice nurse says I must take my pills now.

Cheers,

M.
Mountie I bought my Tavor from www.Canadaammo.com but if you order you will likely have to wait till early 09 to get it as they aren't shipping anymore till they get the civilian bolts for the rifles from Israel. This is because the military bolt has been causing slamfires on ammo with soft primers (winchester white box). I personally tested this out and yes it does cause slamfires with winchester white box. I had a 5/30 round pmag in mine and it emptied the mag with one trigger pull. Fun but not exactly safe. ;) Needless to say I don't feed it winchester white box anymore until I get the civie bolt.

·
Registered
702 Posts
What do I think? I think I MUST have that Tavor. I may even have to move to Canada to get one.

By the way, great looking M14,
MadDog ;D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts