XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered her from SGC last week and picked her up at my local FFL shop this past weekend. Here is how she showed up straight from SGC. Vltor Emod, Troy sites, Tango Down Rail covers, Magpul MIAD grip. Only thing I added was the foregrip.

Took her to the range, used the famous EricCartmann break in procedure, and sighted here in with the Troy Sites.

No optics on the M6A2 yet. I plan to get an ACOG and Aimpoint Micro like the way I have my Noveske set up. Best of both worlds, magnified and unlimited relief RDS. I can run both and have a perfect cheek weld for each one without adjustment other than rotating the gun a little.

No holy war of the shiite Pistons bombing the Sunni DI's. In my world, piston and DI lives together in harmony and eat from the same table.

ACOG's are badass. Here I am coaching my cousins friend, even though he never shot a gun before and he was consistently hitting the metal gongs at 300 yards (using my zero), 6 out of 6 in the prone position (when I paid attention). He is using the EricCartmann method of stabilizing the rifle in a prone position, Using a mag, foregrip, and fist as a bipod. I felt like a ninja in a Foxhole here because I had brass flying directly into me. My ninja training taught me to ignore it.

That EricCartmann is sure a handsome fella

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Very nice rifle, SGC always has a good selection. That is one thing I miss about living in arizona, SGC and Ducati were in the same parking lot and Dillon was around the corner.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking good VB!

Yeah the neckware is not my standard attire, but it was too hot this past weekend to wear my Ninja Hood ;)

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice rifle, SGC always has a good selection. That is one thing I miss about living in arizona, SGC and Ducati were in the same parking lot and Dillon was around the corner.
Yeah that's a great area, for restaurants too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts