XCR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Come on RA. I want an XCR soooooo bad but darn, all sorts of minor problems coming out.
In that case you can't possibly own any firearms since there isn't any in existence that didn't have at least a few bad apples in the production line. In this case we don't even know what caused the problem yet.

I haven't had any issues with my XCR whatsoever.
Oh, I WILL HAVE AN XCR. I just want to see these problems that are coming out resolved, and the rifle really take off. Ok, and perhaps I was a bit unfair in my post, I gotta admit, have had to send a few ARs back to the manufacturer due to mis-indexing of the front sight post, something that should have been taken care of before it left.

· Registered
209 Posts
Don't worry Terra, from what I have been reading here, I can tell you folks really TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. I got another couple of months to go with paying down a credit card, then I will be placing an order. Heck, I even have my local FFL already set up with you. When I order, will let everyone know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.