XCR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,177 Posts
Come on RA. I want an XCR soooooo bad but darn, all sorts of minor problems coming out.
In that case you can't possibly own any firearms since there isn't any in existence that didn't have at least a few bad apples in the production line. In this case we don't even know what caused the problem yet.

I haven't had any issues with my XCR whatsoever.
Oh, I WILL HAVE AN XCR. I just want to see these problems that are coming out resolved, and the rifle really take off. Ok, and perhaps I was a bit unfair in my post, I gotta admit, have had to send a few ARs back to the manufacturer due to mis-indexing of the front sight post, something that should have been taken care of before it left.

captain,

for the record, never heard of a safety arm falling off until now ;) we take care of all the little stuff as soon as it's brought to our attention. you will be okay buying one if you want one. :)

· Registered
5,177 Posts
as a note to anyone and everyone...

the screws that hold on the little safety arms are loctited on. it's really not common for them to ever come loose... if you are concerned about it, you're welcome to re-loctite it over and over and over.

another note...

when installing pistol grips, make sure you put the new one on correctly. nine times out of ten if your safety stops working after installing the grip, you put something back on wrong. take it apart again, and put it back together. i've seen three cases of this ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.