XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We found out last week we are having a boy! It was a total surprise because we were both expecting a girl.

We're totally thrilled either way. It will be nice to have my own little shooting buddy...when he's old enough of course. ;D

It's a boy!

Peace!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Re: My son, Killswitch Jr.

Truly awesome congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

Congrats! (I've *never* been able to see the baby in those pictures, so I'll just have to take your word for it. :))

·
Registered
6,531 Posts

Congrats! I'm a new father myself, it's a lot of fun.......and tiring.

·
Registered
448 Posts

Congratulations!

Now you too will enjoy hearing, "huh", "what", "I don't know", and "I forgot" from about the age of 4 until 22 or 23.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

Congrats, now you have an excuse to buy more guns, you need to stock up for when he is older and will want to take them with him.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Congrats, now you have an excuse to buy more guns, you need to stock up for when he is older and will want to take them with him.
I'm planning on building him a 9mm AR to start with on bigger guns. Of course he will be getting a couple of .22s and probably a .17 HMR. ;D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

Congrads are in order. :toast: :party: :popcorn: :deadhorse:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

A bit of an update:

Well about a month ago my wife started having pre-term contractions, so she is on bed rest. She has been back in the ER four more time since. We think he's going to be coming early. We're really praying for just four more weeks to help get him developed more. That would make him one month early, not a huge deal with modern medicine.

We've moved in with my parents for a while until my wife can go back to work after our son is born. We were in line for buying our own house, but with me being laid off from my last job and not being able to find a new one yet, and my wife not being able to work due to being on bed rest we weren't able to afford it.

But things are looking up. Looks like I'm in line for a job with TSA at Salt Lake International Airport

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

bring the new baby by to visit us at robinson sometime. :) when he's fit to travel and all that jazz..

wishing your wife good luck as well as the baby. :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

bring the new baby by to visit us at robinson sometime. :) when he's fit to travel and all that jazz..

wishing your wife good luck as well as the baby. :)
I think I'll do that when I have the dough to buy an 18" barrel for my XCR. I looks forward to it. Thanks Terra! ;D

·
Registered
923 Posts

A bit of an update:

Well about a month ago my wife started having pre-term contractions, so she is on bed rest. She has been back in the ER four more time since. We think he's going to be coming early. We're really praying for just four more weeks to help get him developed more. That would make him one month early, not a huge deal with modern medicine.

We've moved in with my parents for a while until my wife can go back to work after our son is born. We were in line for buying our own house, but with me being laid off from my last job and not being able to find a new one yet, and my wife not being able to work due to being on bed rest we weren't able to afford it.

But things are looking up. Looks like I'm in line for a job with TSA at Salt Lake International Airport
Best of luck with the baby and the job.
I hope everything works out ok for you

1 - 20 of 42 Posts