XCR Forum banner

My XCR got a new stock yesterday.

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  variablebinary 
#1 ·
I found a new Magpul M93B stock yesterday. For those who don't know this was the coolest stock Magpul ever made. They had some great ambitions for it, like different stock modules that had battery compartments or one that carried 3 40mm grenades and all you had to do was take off the "lower" module of the stock.

When I had my first AR I really wanted one of these for it, but wound up with a Vltor stock instead because I could not find an M93 anywhere. Then I got out of ARs and when I bought my XCR, which again came with a Vltor, they didn't make them anymore.

Well I was able to acquire one yesterday and I am very pleased! True I have had to give up battery storage on my stock, but I don't have anything on it that takes batteries right now.

The feel of this stock is just AWESOME! No more pulled facial hair either! Another cool feature on this stock is that it has a locking cam that makes the stock very rigid when in place.

I know the new UBR is continuing the legacy of the M93B, but I don't like it nearly as much. It just isn't as visually striking as the 93B. The M93B just looks BADASS! The perfect stock for my XCR.

Too bad they discontinued them.

See less See more
#7 ·
There's a few of us waiting to see that one.

#10 ·
Any idea when we will either see it or a prototype?

#16 ·
I may have a prototype pic on my camera phone if anyone is interested.

Let me know if it's worth my time to find it.

#18 ·
I was serious. Let me look it is on my old phone so I will charge it up and see if I can pull the pic off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.