XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I was just thinking the other day someone should put together a Forum T-Shirt, I think we could sell a few and earn some money for the forum. I really liked that slogan about the reliability of an AK without all the Commie. If I get some free time I will try to draw something up. I am no good at photoshop but I will try to put some ideas together.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I think that the original logo on the back should be moved to the front, though I think the XCR should have the tube stock on it. On the back we should put the reliability saying with a pic of the rifle underneath it. Put a subdued flag on the sleeve, no pocket. I have a real good flag file if you need one, subdued.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I just got some shirts from another forum I am on (www.badlandsforum.com) and it looks great. The pwebpage is blocked while here in Iraq but if you search the T-shirt came out good. Little logo on left breast (no pocket) and larger logo on the back. Throw a flag on one of the sleeves and I will get at least 5 shirts. Black, Tan or OD preferred.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.