XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
923 Posts
I think the T-Shirt idea is great. I it would look good if we used XCR-Fins ad on the back as long as he approves, with Robinson Arms symbol on the front.

· Registered
923 Posts

· Registered
923 Posts
Lets try this again

Front

Back

Front

Back

Front

Back

Front

Back

Front

Back

Tell me what you think
( I hope that no one minded me using there photos for this, if you did let me know an I will be more that glad to remove them )

· Registered
923 Posts
I do not care for the black either but I though most people would, I would have prefered OD myself. I wanted to put the Robinson Arms logo on the front but I was unable to fnd it anywhere so I used a picture of the logo that was on a rifle. I tried finding a good picture of an XCR with just some optics and a foregrip to put on the back but I could not find one that the online editorer would let me use and I am no good with paint.

Maybe some one who is good with paint could help me out with this

· Registered
923 Posts
Maybe if someone has one a the picture of the XCR with a large American Flag behind it with EOTech or ACOG and maybe a foregrip on it, put that on the back of the shirt but crop it so that it is a circle and then wrap text around it saying something like AMERICAN MADE on the top and then under it something like ALL THE RELIEBILITY OF THE AK WITH OUT ALL THE COMMIE

· Registered
923 Posts
The Logo is perfect on the front but I think that XCR on the back needs to be bigger. I think it might look better in OD or Tan though

Nice Work Lex

· Registered
923 Posts
I would be in for atleast 1 espiecally if you could get the XCR on the back centered on the back instead of up so high, but I would be good definatly for 1 most likely 2 or 3 though

· Registered
923 Posts
Lex

I like the ones you made in tan and natural as long as you keep the front the same or similiar to the first ones you made.

I also like Azaitors ideas

· Registered
923 Posts
very nice sign the only thing I could think to add is tresspasser's will be shot ... survivors will be shot again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.