XCR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suprise Suprise.

Well I was kinda supprised at Fox, they seemed to not buy into the whole Obama as the second coming of Christ thing during the election..

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85587

"Barack Obama's campaign officials and transition office repeatedly have rejected reporters' requests for comment on questions raised over his lack of documentation regarding his birth and the resulting concerns over his eligibility to be president. Now a number of media organizations apparently don't want questions raised either.

WND columnist Janet Porter told WND she found that out when her organization, Faith2Action.org, tried to purchase airtime to publicize information about the eligibility concerns.

She told WND that national networks that refused to sell her time for a 60-second commercial included CNBC, MSNBC, Headline News, CNN and Fox. Washington, D.C., outlets for the same organizations did the same. "

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
They will probably use the excuse of not wanting to air false claims that can't be proved or some other BS. I think there may be some truth to the whole thing but I guess I am become resigned to the fact that nothing will be done about it. That and the fact that after the 20th he is my Commander in Chief and I legally can't speak out against him. I have to start getting used to it though I don't like it.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will probably use the excuse of not wanting to air false claims that can't be proved or some other BS. I think there may be some truth to the whole thing but I guess I am become resigned to the fact that nothing will be done about it. That and the fact that after the 20th he is my Commander in Chief and I legally can't speak out against him. I have to start getting used to it though I don't like it.
never ever thought I'd say this but, I am so glad I'm out of the army. His legality to give orders to the military is actually one of the law suits.....

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Talking with a buddy the other day, as officers we take an oath to do all the things in the oath. Well, we should also be given the opportunity to re-take that oath every time a new president is elected. That way we stand by our commander in chief or we get out. That would never happen though.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talking with a buddy the other day, as officers we take an oath to do all the things in the oath. Well, we should also be given the opportunity to re-take that oath every time a new president is elected. That way we stand by our commander in chief or we get out. That would never happen though.
I wonder what would happen if a hand full of 4 stars just flat out said they wouldn't accept orders from Obama until he was legitimized. Bet the media wouldn't ignore that! But we can add that right on to the list of things that will never happen.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Yeah, they have to grovel at his feet for their next jobs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts