XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Michael says no, and that you're a hairy monkey for liking that jacket. Oh and "na na na na poo poo". He said you'd know what that meant.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I wouldnt pay $300 for it. I can get better jackets by REI, Marmot and Northface for that price

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
0000035067 said:
You need to give more info on what it is made of, and what makes it worth 0. Can it shoot any kind of ammo ;D
It looks cool, but what functions does the jacket have if any.
oh shit maybe there's a rocket launcher in one of the arms! :eek:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I saw that on the bolg the other day. I wouldn't pay $300 but it is a nice jacket.

·
Registered
144 Posts
This got me thinking, is there a Robinson Armament Gift shop? I'd like a hat. A sling with the logo would be cool too...

No to the $300 non-panda hide jacket. Steep and Cheap and Backcountry for the win on jackets.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry I didn't ever check replies to this......it's a little ancient I know. After seeing and hefting (that's right, I said heft) the jacket. I didn't think it was worth it. Definitly not worth the money. I sent it back to Brother Mers at AAC. and you all should feel bad for me. Terra treats me real mean at work. She is unappreciative and verbally abusive. She isn't as nice as she sounds on the forums....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts