XCR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to keep her. LMT piston gun. Not crazy about the barrel length but I think this is more of an investment gun than anything. I thought about giving it to my wife for carbine classes. Couldn't pass it up though.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
those are certainly nice.

how much do the mrp piston uppers weigh? that looks like a pretty beefy barrel profile.

also, what kind of lower do you have it on?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked the website and couldn't find a weight, so I'll weight it later and let you know, Magik. It doesn't feel light, I can tell you that. It's a complete gun so it's on a LMT lower. I had so problems with pmags being very tight in the magwell.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
haha! man you can't stop. if there is one guy i am jealous of it is you! VERY NICE!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trust me, I'm trying to stop... I want to stop... But I missed out once and don't want it to happen again. Plus I got it at a very good price so I HAD to do it. I really bought it for my wife ;)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Nice! I'm doing an AR build for my son for when he is older(he's only 4 months old) and that is one of the uppers I'm looking at.

Good on ya bro!

·
Registered
384 Posts
nice prizm! another quality build. ahh go ahead and give it to your wife. it will still be in the same house right. that way you can get u another gun for your collection. oh killswitch you can never start too early!!!

Nice! I'm doing an AR build for my son for when he is older(he's only 4 months old) and that is one of the uppers I'm looking at.

Good on ya bro!

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, I weighed the whole gun and it came it at 7.6 lbs on a digital scale. It's a pretty accurate scale from what I can tell. Interestingly enough that 10.5" Adams Arms piston I built came in at 7.7 lbs with optics. But the LMT feels like it's heavier probably because of the barrel length.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts