XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 622 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Second run is done and I only have 5 of these left to sell, then we're out.

6061-T6 Aluminum hard coat anodized black, fits both the -L and the -M.

Priced at:

Update! Arrogant bastard sale! In honor of a post today on the last page, we're gonna blow these out and manufacture another run.

Arrogant Bastard sale priced at $99 per adapter including shipping.

$259 for the adapter and an ACR stock. I only currently have black to ship.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Not bad at all. Simple solution to account for the different height between receiver and stock.

·
Registered
806 Posts
After checking you out on FAL forums, etc. I'd be willing to pick up at least one. I'm inclined to get two for both registered lowers. Put me down for 1 and PM the paypal info. I hope the run goes well. I'd pick up another one after I get a chance to handle one.

Paul

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not bad at all. Simple solution to account for the different height between receiver and stock.
Thanks!

The cheek weld is perfect, you can use the BUIS or a red dot with the cheek riser down.

Move the cheek riser up and you're sitting perfect height for an ACOG.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After checking you out on FAL forums, etc. I'd be willing to pick up at least one. I'm inclined to get two for both registered lowers. Put me down for 1 and PM the paypal info. I hope the run goes well. I'd pick up another one after I get a chance to handle one.

Paul
Sounds great, thank you sir! We'll add you to the list!

·
Registered
806 Posts
PS. Having ECs endorsement is a TRAP! Enjoy, Cartmann ;-)

Paul

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let me know what they say on timeline. If they have them in stock currently I should probably pick up a couple.

·
Registered
806 Posts
NB, put me down for one. I still need to buy from you.

Paul

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Thanks!

The cheek weld is perfect, you can use the BUIS or a red dot with the cheek riser down.

Move the cheek riser up and you're sitting perfect height for an ACOG.
I had one of EZED's. Cheek weld was not perfect for me. Not all faces were made the same, obviously. YMMV.

BTW, if you have the capacity to take on the folding charging handle, I think there are people looking for it. Especially the Canadians. Though MountainMan (?) who made them did say he may do another batch several months ago, but is never heard from again.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can reach out to CW (Mountainman) and see where he's at with them. He's obviously the expert.

Not sure if EZED's has the same upper profile. I was just playing with mine (love it with this stock on here, the plastic isn't solid enough to be a permanent solution though), and it works great with the smaller red dot on here or the Comp M4.

I'm 5' 11" with a (somewhat) normal noggin, FWIW.

1 - 20 of 622 Posts