XCR Forum banner

New Community "Rules"....Attempting to Ruin the Best Site on the Web.

953 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  scalton 
#1 · (Edited)
Meh....all good things must come to an end. Hopefully the fact that there's hardly anyone here will keep the moderation to a reasonable level. Poor Lex wouldn't approve I'm sure.....

EDIT....Whole new section in the forums:

#2 · (Edited)
I haven’t seen anything updated. Got a link? I’m using Tapatalk so some stuff for whatever reason is glitchy.

Edit: Never mind I found it. I wonder if a bunch of new folks have signed up due to GT video. They could be having a knee jerk reaction. Either way, this forum has pretty much remained unmoderated for YEARS. I don’t expect that to change to be honest. And it should stay unchanged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I haven’t seen anything updated. Got a link? I’m using Tapatalk so some stuff for whatever reason is glitchy.

Edit: Never mind I found it. I wonder if a bunch of new folks have signed up due to GT video. They could be having a knee jerk reaction. Either way, this forum has pretty much remained unmoderated for YEARS. I don’t expect that to change to be honest. And it should stay unchanged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: TTEngineer
#9 ·
You are right I had totally forgot that he had to come up with a different username. If I remember correctly he just basically came in to say haha I made it back and now I'm out. I'm in my mid-50s and he is the absolute gold standard when it comes to a troll and I mean that with much respect. He could get under people's skin like very few people I've ever met.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.