XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been obsessed with XCR for quite some time. Unfortunately by the time I knew about it, it was already banned here in Canada. For several reasons including looser gun control, I'll be moving to the US in a few years anyway. So I am curious about how Robinson Arms was doing over the past few years and does anybody know about it? It seems like a small market so I do worry a bit about whether I can order a new one when I'm in the states. Thanks

·
Registered
23,079 Posts
I've been obsessed with XCR for quite some time. Unfortunately by the time I knew about it, it was already banned here in Canada. For several reasons including looser gun control, I'll be moving to the US in a few years anyway. So I am curious about how Robinson Arms was doing over the past few years and does anybody know about it? It seems like a small market so I do worry a bit about whether I can order a new one when I'm in the states. Thanks
My favorite platform, but the wait can be long....8 months is common right now. That said, stocking dealers may have what you want in stock...just depends.

Welcome!

Reactions: sws

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My favorite platform, but the wait can be long....8 months is common right now. That said, stocking dealers may have what you want in stock...just depends.

Welcome!

Welcome!
Oh sorry I mean I’m not worried about the lead time. My plan to move to the states take another 2-3 years so I can be very patient. What I hope is that when I get there Robinson Arms will still be in business. I heard that they have ups and downs in the past years but I have no idea how they are doing right now. Hopefully business is good for them.

·
Registered
23,079 Posts
Oh sorry I mean I’m not worried about the lead time. My plan to move to the states take another 2-3 years so I can be very patient. What I hope is that when I get there Robinson Arms will still be in business. I heard that they have ups and downs in the past years but I have no idea how they are doing right now. Hopefully business is good for them.
They seem to be doing fine...but there is a possibility of an AWB which would put them under obviously. The possibility currently, IMO....is remote however. You never know though. Politics in America are a complete shit show.

Reactions: willpgn and sws
1 - 4 of 4 Posts