XCR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready to pull the trigger and pick up a XCR. I'm in Rock Hill, SC. Can anyone recommend a dealer close by?

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Jeff, You are close to one of the best.... Roy at Aussie Arms. Find him here under stocking dealers. Roy WILL treat you best. Good Luck with your XCR. :2cents:

Roy lives in West Virginia. You can email him at [email protected] He can be a great help with any accessories/mods you want to make.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Dealer_Class Dealer Name Phone City State Zip
2 DAVIDS PAWN SHOP INC 803-328-0761 ROCKHILL SC 29732
2 RICKY'S GUN SERVICE & SALES BEAUFORT SC 29906
3 THE GUN SHOP 864-638-5821 WALHALLA SC 29691

Here is what I pulled off the website. Looks like you have a pawn shop that may have some in stock?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I bought mine through the Gun Shop in Walhalla... Mine is probably the only one that has ever gone through there; they do not stock them.

What you should do is find a stocking dealer... doesn't even matter if it is close to you. Then have them ship to your local FFL.

I made the mistake of having my local dealer order direct, and it took quite a few weeks to build. If you can find a dealer anywhere in the country that already has what you want, that is the route to go, and you will get your rifle a whole lot faster for only the additional cost of the transfer.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I bought one site unseen after reading quite a bit from a fella on the forum. I wasn't disapointed, but I can certainly say it would have made the decision easier if I had one in my hands. I wouldn't think that the pawn shop would keep them in stock, but I pulled that stuff off robarm.com :-/

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I was hoping to have someone close who had them in stock, but the three listed don't. I sure hate to buy without seeing it first.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Fullthrottle, I live in Easley... I normally shoot at a range in Liberty, SC. I don't know when you are planning to place your order, but if you are willing to make the drive, I can let you know next time I am taking the XCR out and you are welcome to come check it out and put some rounds through it.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
The range I am talking about, you can find on Google map by entering "Shivers Ln @34.820631, -82.673204". Says it is 113mi/2.5 hour drive one way from Rock Hill. I would have thought it was a little closer, but that is what it says.

So, long way, but, the offer is on the table if you are interested. It will have to be a Saturday (range closed on Sunday). It will also have to be sometime in Sept. as I will be pretty busy throughout October. But I will let you know.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
DAVIDS PAWN SHOP INC in ROCK HILL and THE GUN SHOP INC in WALHALLA are both registered dealers with us. They are the only ones I have close to you, and don't have any in stock, but you should be able to order through them ok. We have their info.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Terra, in case it is of concern the Gun Shop in Walhalla recently moved to a different building down the street from their previous location. If you have no other way of updating, I can track down their new address if you ever need to ship anything else there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Rock Hill is pretty close to Charlotte. Maybe a dealer in the Charlotte area has one he can look over before he decides to order.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, I thought Charlotte to, but they don't have a dealer. Terra should contact Hyatts Gun Shop in Charlotte and throw them her sales pitch. Larry Hyatt would be the guy to speak with. He's pretty much the largest gun shop I know of in the Charlotte area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts