XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just picked up a XCR-M. AR-15/10s have been my go to for years but I was finally able to scoop up a XCR. Bought it from an older gentleman that said he never fired it. I believe him as the gun is spotless.
Anyways, I was looking around Robinsons website and I can not find the pistol I have.
It’s a 12” barrel marked .308 M 1-10
Serial number is in the XM064XX range. Odd thing is it’s a gun metal grey/dark titanium finish that I don’t see on their website, anyone know if this was a limited offer or an aftermarket finish? Don’t mind the optic, threw something on there to go to the range with.
Automotive tire Gas Wood Metal Auto part

Product Wood Camera lens Door Auto part

· Registered
23,340 Posts
RobArms does custom colors....that's one of them.

Welcome! :)

· Registered
23,340 Posts
Awesome, thanks guys. That answers the question. Any pointers on replacement parts I should pick up to have on hand?
There's a spare parts kit that contains most of the stuff you'd want...springs, firing pin, etc. It used to be $125. I think they are more now.

· Registered
23,340 Posts
If these spare parts kits are actually available now, I’d love to know where I would be able to get one!
Nate used to have them on hand as did Kermit. Not sure of the current status. Check with both of them....and RA direct, if they don't have any.

· Registered
382 Posts
Hey guys just picked up a XCR-M. AR-15/10s have been my go to for years but I was finally able to scoop up a XCR. Bought it from an older gentleman that said he never fired it. I believe him as the gun is spotless.
Anyways, I was looking around Robinsons website and I can not find the pistol I have.
It’s a 12” barrel marked .308 M 1-10
Serial number is in the XM064XX range. Odd thing is it’s a gun metal grey/dark titanium finish that I don’t see on their website, anyone know if this was a limited offer or an aftermarket finish? Don’t mind the optic, threw something on there to go to the range with. View attachment 15954
View attachment 15955
Awesome, thanks guys. That answers the question. Any pointers on replacement parts I should pick up to have on hand?
Welcome to the forum!
Hope to have more parts in the near future (Note..do not hold your breath patience paduwan!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts