XCR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 400 rounds through her without any issues:

Looking to get a bi-pod and some rail covers as it tends to get a bit warm after a hundred rounds.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Welcome. Nice gun. And yes, no rail covers will heat up the hands quick. I like TD covers myself. They dont heat up much even after frequent mag dumps.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Nice!

Rail covers are a good idea. I roll with Magpul XT and ladder covers myself, but they all pretty much do the same thing so cruise around and see what you like! Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is the updated gas system worth the money? i mean how much different is it from the original system?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I had absolutely no issues with the old gas system If you are ready to step OUT OF the .223/5.56 than the new gas system is for you. :2cents: If you don't want to go with one of the new calibers offered, stick with what you have. It works WTF, spend the money on ammo or components. :2cents:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Where did you get the interlocking dragon scale rail covers! That's hot. Post more pics in the gallery section

·
Registered
356 Posts
Interesting hand guards. Who makes those?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Where did you get the interlocking dragon scale rail covers! That's hot. Post more pics in the gallery section
actually i got them on ebay. they were 10 bucks for 4 of them...and i got ladder rails 4 for 10 too!!! 8) i think they look pretty cool and save you lots of money. hopefully soon ill get the adapter terras sending me, so ill put a 6 position stock on it ;D ;D :eek:. then if santini puts a coat of tan on the upper it will be a work of art!!!! i need a new signature with an xcr instead of an ak47.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Search "RAS Rail Cover" on www.ebay.com. Note the seller's location I noticed some were in China. >:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts