XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might the new lowers be seen on the RobArm website Christmas pic? With the integral trigger guard?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
definitely appears to be a different trigger guard. whats the story on these? 8)

any other surprises santa dropped down the chimney?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Yep, look like the new ones to me. I was hoping to see an -M but as hard as I look I still don't see anything.

·
Registered
636 Posts
It looks like Magpul's Enhanced Trigger Guard to me.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
It could very well be a Magpul piece. I thought the rumors circulating were that the new lower would have an integrated trigger guard, similiar to the POF Gen 2/3. I am not sure how much redesigning it would take for Robarm to do that (or cost for that matter) so maybe they are just slapping a magpul guard on there.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
could just be Magpul trigger guard, it looked suspicious that they all had them...

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
could just be Magpul trigger guard, it looked suspicious that they all had them...
Yeah, from what I could tell every single rifle had the same guard. Maybe they were just waiting to announce it at SHOT or something. But I guess since they aren't going I don't know why they would wait. Oh well, I am sure we will find out soon enough.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Terra, while you guys are building those can you put me down for a Nunyabiz 308??

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Wow, a customer that bought a whole rack of rifles, plus the one you are holding and the lower...Maybe this mystery customer will adopt me. ;)

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I pulled it into Photoshop and blew it up. Doesn't look like my MIAD trigger guard.

tk

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Its not MAGPUL, I am just waiting for Robarm to start announcing new stuff.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts