XCR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy gents. I have been looking for more information on the company and their XCR platform. Found this forum so thought it would be a good place to gather more information before making the purchase. I'm considering getting the XCR-L in 556 with a 300 BO conversion kit. Wondering what folks are saying about the timing for availability of the 6mm ARC conversion kit. Also wondering where this world is headed with respect to pistol braces and SBRs given the recent change in administration. I like this company's innovation. Looking forward to going deeper on this site. God Bless America.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
XCR-L is tits in just about any caliber. Heavy, but robust.....someone else may have an answer as far as ARC availability.

I'd brace it and rock and roll....a 10" XCR is a handy little rifle.....damn the government.

·
Registered
22,165 Posts
Welcome! I'd echo Chris' comments...though I'd argue: get the 16" bbl so you don't have to worry as much about having something that's going to be deemed NFA later....unless you plan one NFA XCR anyway...

If that's the case, go for it. It's smart to have, just b/c you can pretty much own anything and beat a constructive possession charge if ONE of the XCRs you own is NFA. Everything is modular after all.

Reactions: TexasChris

·
Registered
763 Posts
In my opinion it's the best rifle on the market.
One solid rifle that runs in any environment and don't care if you clean it, easy to work on only requires limited knowledge and Allen wrenches.

·
Registered
22,165 Posts
In my opinion it's the best rifle on the market.
One solid rifle that runs in any environment and don't care if you clean it, easy to work on only requires limited knowledge and Allen wrenches.
Second that. My favorite platform by far.

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Welcome! I'd echo Chris' comments...though I'd argue: get the 16" bbl so you don't have to worry as much about having something that's going to be deemed NFA later....unless you plan one NFA XCR anyway...

If that's the case, go for it. It's smart to have, just b/c you can pretty much own anything and beat a constructive possession charge if ONE of the XCRs you own is NFA. Everything is modular after all.

That we live in the world where multiple bureaucracies comprised of thousands of individuals waking up early every day that they might better fuck someone into being a criminal.....this strategy makes sense.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have two one in 6.8 SPC and a second in 300BO I have thought it was a great platform for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,165 Posts
That we live in the world where multiple bureaucracies comprised of thousands of individuals waking up early every day that they might better fuck someone into being a criminal.....this strategy makes sense.
Sad fucking state, isn't it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts