XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope Robinson Armament now offers a slimmer M-LOK handguard because imho the XCR M-LOK was too fat and chunky. Ammo is too expensive so I am never going to change the barrel / caliber therefore I do not need a wide handguard to be able to quickly change the barrel. I know KeyMod is slimmer but I just prefer the looks of M-LOK and I have standardized all my mounts to M-LOK.

Is this actually a new slim XCR M-LOK handguard option or does it just look slimmer from that picture angle ?
When ordering a new rifle or pistol, how can we be sure to get a slimmer M-LOK handguard instead of the chunky XCR M-LOK ?
Thanks in advance to anyone with helpful replies (y)
i tried asking alex robinson but he didnt respond.
judging by how my new barrel is getting close to shipping a year after the order date, id say theyre busy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Rectangle

New from Robinsons twitter, M chassis with keymod. does that handguard look thinner then the old keymod too? That no joke looks thinner than my L-mlok handguard lmao

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
around .25" thinner then my mlok handguard (also were last years mlok handguards actually 1.52" that doesn't sound right, mines at least 1.75" and I got this handguard last year, I dont have a good way of measuring it tho).
also how's the height now too? cause it looks like it cut off a little height as well. my current mlok height is somewhere around 2.5"

Also the most important question, how long was the wait time from ordering it and receiving it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
also hows the weight feel? does it feel a little bit less front heavy? and out of curiosity, do the keymod uppers technically weigh less?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts