XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone my names John. I'm from the Hampton Roads area of VA. I'm 27 years old and married. I'm new to here but have been reading the forums for quite some time. I ordered my first XCR in 7.62 Nov 26, 2008 @ approx. 11am...( I consider this my child). I'm very excited about getting it since the wife finally approved. I have been overwhelmed by the vast knowledge of everyone here. I've honestly learned more on these forums than anywhere else. I'm glad I waited and chose the XCR over other rifles simply because it appears to be able to do all the things I want or need it to do. I'm also extremely impressed with the companies outgoing customers service that I've read about. On a final note it wasn't just the company that sold me on the XCR but the people who post daily and expanded my knowledge. So for everyone pat youselves on the back for a job well done. All the brothers in blue stay safe.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Welcome,we are always glad to have new members.I'm glad you are thirsty for knowledge,that is the true sign and path to higher intelligence. ;D Anyway I'm in VA too,if your ever in the Shenandoah valley area,give me shout.Glad your having fun,I'm confident you won't regret your choice.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome to the family, John. While in the military I spent 4 years at Langley AFB. Hampton Roads is a beautiful area.

I'm now retired military living in the Dallas area. I'm a rifle novice and have learned a lot from this forum. You made a good choice.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Again welcome to the forums. Knowledge is good and the more you get the more you know. Hence why I am going to school to become a History Teacher or something to do with History studies. It also took me awhile to decide if I was going to get an XCR or a reg AR. I am glad I went with the XCR you group is close knit and will bend over backwards to help out a fellow XCR member.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey everyone my names John. I'm from the Hampton Roads area of VA. I'm 27 years old and married. I'm new to here but have been reading the forums for quite some time. I ordered my first XCR in 7.62 Nov 26, 2008 @ approx. 11am...( I consider this my child). I'm very excited about getting it since the wife finally approved. I have been overwhelmed by the vast knowledge of everyone here. I've honestly learned more on these forums than anywhere else. I'm glad I waited and chose the XCR over other rifles simply because it appears to be able to do all the things I want or need it to do. I'm also extremely impressed with the companies outgoing customers service that I've read about. On a final note it wasn't just the company that sold me on the XCR but the people who post daily and expanded my knowledge. So for everyone pat youselves on the back for a job well done. All the brothers in blue stay safe.
Welcome to the Family John

I am also in the Shenandoah Valley so if you ever make it up this way give me a shout.

What PD do you work for ?
I am currently a dispatcher at the Harrisonburg Rockingham Emergency Communications Center, but when I turn 21 intend to be an officer

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Glad to have you John.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome JR. I'm glad you are here. You had some great info on the tasers and I appreciate it. Hopefully I can return the favor!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. Looking forward to getting to know more about the XCR once mine comes in and getting to know everyone.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome aboard and prepare to have LOTS of fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts