XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is also on the website.

Forthcoming Products (Updated 10 January 09)

Please do not hound our sales staff concerning these items. They are kept in the dark about their availability. We will keep you posted here and on our home page. If we are not working on something you want to see, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We may not answer your questions immediately but we will read each comment.

NOTE: Due to the election results, we are focusing on getting as many rifles made as soon as possible. Some of the R&D items are put on temporary hold so that we can fill all the orders we're getting in the shortest time possible. Even during a ban we should be able to make the accessories or kits mentioned below. We're focused on the .308 model right now.

Buttstocks

After receiving much input and design work, we've finally come up with a design that is acceptable. We're getting ready to issue this to our manufacturing team.

The stock is thin, yet strong, so that it folds very flat against the receiver. It is adjustable for length and folds. It looks gorgeous. Many of you have wanted to see pictures of this stock. We'll post pictures very soon.

XCR-M .308

Progress on the .308 is going quite well. It's our top priority. We're designing for SR-25/DPMS/C-Products .308 magazines based on customer comment. If you have a preference, we'd like to hear about it. We may be able to do both. We cannot do the FAL magazine and have 100% reliability.

Match Trigger

This trigger is two-stage with a 3.5 pound pull. We are back to working on this project. We are testing this again the 2nd week of January. If it goes well, we'll put it into production as soon as possible.

Ambidextrous Safety

We have designed a new ambi-safety which is more paddle like and has a shorter arm. It should be available in March, 2009.

6.5 Caliber

This project is on temporary hold.

XCR PDW

We are working on a ultra-shorty XCR. This would have a shorter upper receiver, operating rod, gas tube, and barrel. After receiving your input we have redesigned the system so we can do 9" and 10" long barrels (Note: the 9" will work for 5.56 and possibly 6.8. It may not work with 7.62x39mm) An 8" long barrel is possible but would not function properly without a suppressor. It would also be possible to make an XCR Pistol. Please send feedback on these two items to [email protected].

We hope to have more news on this product in Feb. 2009

M96 Expeditionary Rifle

M96. We will be starting to make M96 parts again. We may perhaps build a few more M96s in 2009.

Also, we will be offering colored finished on rifles as an option. This is not available yet - our painters won't be starting until the end of the month. When we know what colors we will be offering and how much the options will cost, I will let you all know.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the update, Terra. All good news. I guess a new cal., conversion is not comming any time soon since it wasn't mentioned. I would love to see a 9mm or 5.45X39 conversion.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
No mention of the adjustable cheek piece on the stock...that may actually be a good thing. I like the idea of less moving parts=less parts to break.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the new pics.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Excellent! Thanks for the update Terra!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks Terra for the update! Regarding the Buttstock, once the manufacturing team receives the design, what do you estimate is the time before we can order that thru Robarm.com?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Terra, you would make a great politician or Lawyer.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I'd be interested in the following order: XCR PDW (upper only), XCR-M, M-96 Recon and new stock.

I would jump all over an M96 Recon

Terra what would it take to get Alex to sell me one of these in Semi-Auto >:D. At least bring one out to shoot one day

·
Registered
874 Posts
My preference of the items is XCR-M, XCR match trigger, XCR PDW and then the stock. Only reason the stock is so low on the list is Terra isn't legally allowed to sell me one. Damn the US DOS :mad:

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
So MrSmitty,why couldn't a friend of yours in the U.S. mail you a "present"? ;D >:D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Well it looks like the 6.5 is off my list for awhile. Damn :duh: Just hurry the hell up with the XCR-M in .260 Rem and .308. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Come on stock pics!!! My baby doesn't ship until Feb 20th, I'm going to hold out hope that maybe i'll have the option for the new stock by then :crossedfingers:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Terra, thanks for the update. Can't wait for the stock pics. I'm willing to accept a slightly delayed delivery on my order (#6496) in order to get the match trigger and adjustable stock. Whatcha think?

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I'd be interested in the following order: XCR PDW (upper only), XCR-M, M-96 Recon and new stock.

I would jump all over an M96 Recon

Terra what would it take to get Alex to sell me one of these in Semi-Auto >:D. At least bring one out to shoot one day

Someone has an M96 up for sale on gunbroker right now.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=120283156

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 55 Posts