XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my new XCR I got today! It came with only the folding/collapsing adapter and no stock, but I lucked out and got a buffer tube. He had a CTR in stock, so I got that too. Now I just need some sights (was ordered w/ no sights either). I'm getting an EOTech for Christmas, but I'm hoping to put some BUIS on to hold me over til then.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Ah, loveliness manifested. I must say, Magpul makes a mighty fine stock, which compliments a mighty fine rifle. ;D

I love magpul. I stop short of a shrine, but they make some nice stuff. :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice Looking Rifle

You will like it even more once you have put some rounds down range

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
This Grumpy Old Man just wants to know one thing........................................... where the hell is the range report. Priorities young apprentice.... priorities. 8)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This Grumpy Old Man just wants to know one thing........................................... where the hell is the range report. Priorities young apprentice.... priorities. 8)
Kind of hard to do without any sights right now ;D Hopefully next weekend!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Just pretend it's a SIG 556 and tape a popsicle stick to the rear and tooth pick to the front

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just pretend it's a SIG 556 and tape a popsicle stick to the rear and tooth pick to the front
LOL, a popsicle stick would be an improvement!

·
Registered
122 Posts
LOL, a popsicle stick would be an improvement!
Not by much believe you me.

·
Registered
384 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts