XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
A customer of mine told me about this forum. I decided to check it out. I did some lurking and really like what I see.
My name is John and I run Chester Arms out of NH.
Glad to meet everyone and hope to do both - share and learn some interesting tidbits.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
howdy john! I'm sure your customers would like some xcr's ;D

terra, coincidence that talking about 'your kingdom' here was post 666? :eek:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
welcome john, good to have you. Are you currently a Robarms dealer?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Glad to see folks here from NH.

I will have to buy my next XCR from you!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome To The Family John

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Hey Jon, are you selling any caliber conversion kits?

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Welcome welcome.

I just recently moved from NH. I belong to Londonderry Fish and Game as well as Manchester Firing Line. I loved that state, such gun friendly and bargains everywhere. Best of all NO SALES TAX! When I bought my car I saved about $5000 in tax alone!

I never been to you guys at Chesters, should have as I was close. I use to visit Dave's and Riley's all the time. Dave in Plaistow was my regular gun guy but I also go to Riley's every week to see what used guns they have in. Riley's gets a lot of traffic so every week you can find cool stuff there. I picked up my DSA FAL and my balls accurate almost all USGI M1A from Riley's.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Welcome welcome.

I just recently moved from NH. I belong to Londonderry Fish and Game as well as Manchester Firing Line. I loved that state, such gun friendly and bargains everywhere. Best of all NO SALES TAX! When I bought my car I saved about 00 in tax alone!

I never been to you guys at Chesters, should have as I was close. I use to visit Dave's and Riley's all the time. Dave in Plaistow was my regular gun guy but I also go to Riley's every week to see what used guns they have in. Riley's gets a lot of traffic so every week you can find cool stuff there. I picked up my DSA FAL and my balls accurate almost all USGI M1A from Riley's.

OH, that pisses me off to no end. sales tax on vehicles here is 6%. :mad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome welcome.

I just recently moved from NH. I belong to Londonderry Fish and Game as well as Manchester Firing Line. I loved that state, such gun friendly and bargains everywhere. Best of all NO SALES TAX! When I bought my car I saved about 00 in tax alone!

OH, that pisses me off to no end. sales tax on vehicles here is 6%. :mad:

Terra, I really hate to throw oil on the fire but..... No Income tax either 8)

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
So what's the property and sales taxes like? They have to pay for roads and other infrastructure some how.

There is NO SALES TAX and NO INCOME TAX. ONLY property tax.

Roads and infrastructure are manageable. Property taxes are less than what I was paying in Illinois.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Property tax in NH in really high. 4%. So if you got a 400,000 house that is $16,000 a year in taxes!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts