XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

So, basically, Fauci lied to Congress. Why is he not being arrested?

It seems like it's time to disband the NIH. Not give it increasing power over larger and larger swathes of our society.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
This was known when Rand Paul brought up the $600K that they funded WIV several months ago. Charges are LONG overdue. And yet will likely never occur. Fauci is above the law....just like our political class betters. And that (rule of law being dead) is a major problem and cause of what's happening in the USA.

Reactions: captain92

·
Registered
259 Posts
Didn’t someone leak his emails a few months that proved he lied? If so, nothing‘s been done and quite frankly wouldn’t expect anything from this either. Sean said it above much better than I could!

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
He's a piece of fucking shit. That video infuriated me when it came out....and still does. He should be tried and imprisoned....but sadly, won't be. There will be no justice for any of the people this man's malicious and/or stupid decisions have killed....all the way back to his mishandling of the AIDS epidemic in the 80s. Fuck Joe Biden? Yeah....but Fuck Fauci as well.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
This is some pretty disgusting stuff....I'll give an abridged version after I get to work in the morning and update the thread....but here's the video:

The video is horrific…where they talk about using orphans in NY for testing the drugs and the sheer number of deaths and worsening of their AIDS due to the drugs…..infants and children with no symptoms upon being giving the experimental drugs…instantly start having side effects and dying a few short months later. And b/c they were wards of the state and considered terminal for simply having AIDS, they were essentially killed and the months from the start of treatment were counted as months saving them….instead of recognizing they had no symptoms prior and died as a result of the treatments themselves

1 - 7 of 7 Posts