512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Vice presidential Candidate filing lawsuit against Obama

Telephone Number: xxxxx
Email Address: [email protected]
Web site address: http://peoplespassions.org

Wiley S. Drake, Sr. [email protected]

Vice presidential Candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. to file in court asking to
de-certify Barack Obama because he has refused to release proof of being a Natural Born Citizen, thereby disqualifying Obama in his bid for the Office of President.

The recent Lawsuit in Washington State demanding their Secretary of State to vet the citizenship credentials of Barack Obama has spawned a slew of similar suits with new lawsuits filed and/or prepared in WA, FL, NC, CO, CA, OH, FL, CT, GA, TX, MI. Related lawsuits HI, US District.

As part of this effort, this group of citizens from states across the union made an outreach to the whole presidential slate asking each candidate for president and vice president to offer up a certified copy of their birth certificates and any related candidate declarations to be placed in a library made available to the public via a non-partisan web site.

At least one VP candidate Wiley S. Drake Sr. went the next step and agreed to file a lawsuit of his own to demand the disqualification of Barack Obama unless he can prove status as a ”Natural Born Citizen” as the constitution and federal statues demand and define.

In another unrelated action, though also aimed at forcing Obama to release proof or step down, 24 potential Electoral College electors are filing action Monday morning in court also demanding proof. A call is herein being issued to any elector in any state, especially democrat electors who would like to join that effort. Electors interested in adding their name to this lawsuit can contact Mr. Marquis who will put you in contact with the attorney handling that case.

Telephone Number: 425-698-7084
Email Address: peoplesvo[email protected]

·
Registered
919 Posts
what would happen if a court found that obama was ineligible and he didn't step down? what if he did?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Biden, now that's still depressing!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think it would be Biden ,nor McCain or Palin ,it would be a national emergency and Bill Clinton would need to fill in.
Sucks i know but he is a lot better than Obama right now.

·
Registered
919 Posts
It couldn't be Biden, he wasn't elected for the presidency and he can't just fill in for the vice president elect. And say it came out after they where sworn in, he wouldn't be a legitimate vice president because he wasn't elected, he was chosen as a running mate attached to an illegitimate presidential candidate. Short of holding a second election I'd have to guess McCain would take the presidency. All I do know is that I want this straightened out one way or the other before he takes office, and I am disgusted that it isn't being taken more seriously. If he is sworn in as president with this issue unresolved it could completely destroy the legitimacy of our government. Every action he does as president, from issue orders to our military to signing bills into law could be questioned. People could potential flood our courts with accusations of illegitimate orders and laws throughout his presidency until he either proves his citizenship or steps down from the office. And if he did step down the legitimacy of the vice president would be in question having possibly been elected to that office on the ticket of an ineligible president, and then it falls to whom? A Cabinet member (speaker of the house) chosen by a possible illegitimate president? It would go all the way to the President pro tempore of the Senate before we had some one that was not affiliated with Obama. And I don't know about you but the idea of a man elected by a single state for a much smaller job then that of the white house doesn't sit well with me.

Much better to settle this now. If Obama can prove his is a natural born citizen (which he HAS NOT done, despite what people want to believe about the "document" he posted) then great he can have the office and at least wreck the country as a legitimate president. But if it comes out that he isn't eligible for the office, and he knew it, I say not only should he be out of the white house, but out of congress and either in prison or Tied to a post and shot. Fraud for the office of president should be a capitol offense IMHO.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I hate to say it, but the "Chosen One" will not be denied over something as trivial as a piece of paper. It has the makings of an Oliver Stone level conspiracy theory, though he would never touch it.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I don't think it would be Biden ,nor McCain or Palin ,it would be a national emergency and Bill Clinton would need to fill in.
Sucks i know but he is a lot better than Obama right now.
Well on second though, if Bush was feeling especially presidential he could set the president by declaring an emergency himself, keeping the office for himself for long enough to hold a second election. It might not be a popular decision but he could probably do it. After all we have no precedent as to what should happen, and it has been the historic task of the president to take action they deem necessary in such times. as has been mentioned in other threads, presidents have done some extreme things in the passed with executive orders when they felt it was necessary.

Anyway, like I said before I want this settled before January. Probably wont happen and I'm sure most of America will just turn a blind eye to the fact that they may have a completely illegitimate president. The whole thing is just sickening.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I hate to say it, but the "Chosen One" will not be denied over something as trivial as a piece of paper. It has the makings of an Oliver Stone level conspiracy theory, though he would never touch it.
Thats the thing that bothers me so much. Everyone just writes the whole thing off as a conspiracy theory. It isn't. Its an accusation of FRAUD, and one which Obama has offered no legitimate defense.

·
Registered
56 Posts
People overlook the fact that when Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His mother remarried to Lolo Soetoroand, moved to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old and became an Indonesian citizen. As a dependent child, he would have become an Indonesian citizen as a result. I have heard very little about these facts with regard to the legitimacy of his eligiblility to hold the office of President of the United States.

·
Registered
919 Posts
well I just wrote to my congressmen and both my senators on this issue. it deeply concerns me.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wait until you see what the Obamas are doing and spending on the White House !!!!
It isn't going to be white anymore ,and its in for a complete overhaul ,Basketball courts , Bowling Allys.
Est.Bill so far 143 Million ? Have any of you been able to fix even your leaky faucet lately ?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Personally, I believe this is nothing more than conspiracy theory gossip. But after the president of course you have the vice president followed by speaker of the house. If Bush declared an emergency and stayed in office, he would have to suspend the constitution or at least ignore it. If this happened, we would be no better than your average banana republic or Russia. Face it, for better or worse, the people of the US have spoken. If you don't like it then work to make sure it doesn't happen again the next election cycle.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Personally, I believe this is nothing more than conspiracy theory gossip. But after the president of course you have the vice president followed by speaker of the house. If Bush declared an emergency and stayed in office, he would have to suspend the constitution or at least ignore it. If this happened, we would be no better than your average banana republic or Russia. Face it, for better or worse, the people of the US have spoken. If you don't like it then work to make sure it doesn't happen again the next election cycle.
1st, the president has suspended certain rights from the constitution before, read your history.

2nd, the fact that so many people right this off as "conspiracy theory" gossip is exactly why its a problem. If you read the literature these "conspiracy theorists" make a lot of good points. The fact that Obama has NOT produced a birth certificate says something, and personally I would feel much better if there was some sort of formal government inquiry.

3nd, yes that is the order of succession, but if Obama was truly illegitimate you you'd have to go one step down from the speaker of the house to the president pro tempore of the senate, because the vice president and speaker would be equally illegitimate.

4th, have you read any of the literature about this? The fact that the "certificate of birth" obama posted is not proof of natural born citizenship? The fact that Obama claimed on 2 separate occasions that he was born in two separate hospitals? That certificate of life birth can be attained by anyone, with no proof that you where born from that hospital at all. I believe this is a serious issue, and frankly the lack of concern expressed by most people is sickening. You wanna talk about being no better than any "banana republic", the executive office of this nation might be going to an illegitimate candidate who apparently isn't responsible for proving that he is eligible or not.

Why even have the requirements if we aren't going to enforce them? I should have run for president with a fake ID that says I'm old enough.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
When you register as a candidate at whatever registrar office, isn't one of the requirements to produce information like this? Granted some staffer probably does it for them. If I recall from way back in school anyone can theoretically run for President provided they meet the preconditions to be placed on the ballot.

I'm playing devil's advocate on this, I really never have looked into it.

·
Registered
919 Posts
When you register as a candidate at whatever registrar office, isn't one of the requirements to produce information like this? Granted some staffer probably does it for them. If I recall from way back in school anyone can theoretically run for President provided they meet the preconditions to be placed on the ballot.

I'm playing devil's advocate on this, I really never have looked into it.
I don't believe there is any formal process or government agency that handles candidate eligibility. Until now I don't think its ever come up, its either been obvious you could run for office or obvious you can't. I mentioned in my letters to my congressmen that such a thing should definitely be changed and some body should be responsible for confirming the eligibility of cadets either before or after they are elected, and the burden of proof should definitely fall on the candidate themselves. It should not be an "eligible until proven not" scenario. Furthermore I think fraud in such a case, knowingly defrauding the government to attempt to run for a federal office should be a capitol offense. your talking about threatening the legitimacy of our government there and should not be taken lightly.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I still call BS on this one. First of all, don't you think Hitler...er Hillary would have called him on this in her power grab for the White house? Not to mention the DNC, any of his opponents in any of the Illinois races he has been in. Oh, yea what about the republicans?

Also, why would Nancy Pelosi be "illegitimate"?

Yes there has been some rights suspended if not pigeon-holed by administrations. Just look at the current administration.

What literature? I subscribe to the National review, a conservative stalwart for decades. I see nothing of this. All I see are internet rumors and hearsay. I just think it is grasping at straws.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't believe anything about this guy is just a conspiracy theory. Its all as false as the crap that he is a good man.
Where is the Grand Mothers Info on the Funeral ? When the Press says the looked ,and no one by that name ever was even in Hawaii or Died there at all.
Go to his new web site and tell me that isnt Communisum ? No we need to get ready ,some Governors are getting a little sick of this shit.
And if you don't think he is screwing this Country you need to get off the CNN channel.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
The FEC (Federal Election Committee) is usually responsible for confirming a person is able to run.

I dislike the guy just as much as the next red blooded american but I question this conspiracy. If this was true it would have been brought out before now.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I still call BS on this one. First of all, don't you think Hitler...er Hillary would have called him on this in her power grab for the White house? Not to mention the DNC, any of his opponents in any of the Illinois races he has been in. Oh, yea what about the republicans?
Thats the problem! Everyone assumes some one else would have caught it and done something about it already. I'm sure Clinton and McCain both didn't pursue this because they didn't want to look like "wacky conspiracy theorists" or mudslingers. Just like the courts and the electorate don't want to deal with it because it would be ugly. does that make it right!?

You keep saying you don't believe it, but have you actually looked into it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts