XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Looks pretty good, colors go well together.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
lol... I made good use of Dan and VB's ammo supply last time... >:D its just... all those shiny pre-loaded magazines...it's like they were made for me...lol

but seriously.. sharing is caring. come along! You can 'roll' with me!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol... I made good use of Dan and VB's ammo supply last time... >:D its just... all those shiny pre-loaded magazines...it's like they were made for me...lol

but seriously.. sharing is caring. come along! You can 'roll' with me!
Alrighty I'll be there. I'll be sure to bring some guns I do have ammo for so that I won't be a total mooch and y'all can try them! ;D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looks good!

The more I see these offset forward grips the more anxious I am to get mine in the mail. I ordered the Daniel Defense 1 o'clock mount (flipped for a 7 o'clock position) and a UTG vertical grip that I'm going to mount just like yours. I'm going to put my Surefire under the barrel and a laser on the left rail so I can use my thumb for either the light or laser. If I ever mount the Aimpoint at the 1 o'clock position I think the offset grip will feel better when cocking the rifle over for the use of the AP, but still perfectly fine for regular use with top-mounted optics.

I will post many pictures when this is complete.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Or a happy face at the end of a 12 ga.

Sorry to crash your thread but I couldn't resist,
MadDog >:D

·
Registered
390 Posts
I love the stock, wish I could find one of those...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts