XCR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took a vacation and went to the NRA Conference in St Louis. I had a great time!!!! I got a chance to meet a number of vendors and manufactures while I was there. I even got to meet Gunnery Sargent R. Lee Emry (Senior Drill Instructor "Full Metal Jacket")... He even coined me...

Anyway I also got to meet the owner of C-Products Defense. I was able to take a look at two of their products, steel 5.56mm 30 rnd magazine and 7.62X51mm 20rnd AR magazine. They appeared to be light and well made. The welds and seems were pieced together and flush. The welds were not your typical spot weld but a tight thin line down the spine of the mag. The springs were stainless steel, plus the follower was orange and had the properties of being anti-tilt. I apologize for not having a camera....

We talked at length about the 7.62X39 magazines. I expressed how early on the old C-products did not install a powerful enough spring in the mag. He stated he was aware of the problem assured me that the new mags will have a SS body with a powerful SS spring. I gave him my info and asked if i could be a product tester. I live in the Southwest where its dry and really dusty and I want to see how well these mags will do. C-Products Defense also plans to manufacture AR mags in the following calibers 6.8mm, 5.45mm, and 6.5 Grendal 5, 10, and 30 round capacities.

If he sends me the x39 mags I will be sure to write and video tape a review for everyone.
http://www.cproductsdefense.com/default.html

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hey that sounds promising....If you do end up with an inside line, I would like to see 20rd mags in 7.62x39... :2cents:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Sweet, thanks for the update!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts