XCR Forum banner

NRA Lifetime membership $300 - link to deal just FYI

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  aziator 
#1 ·
I frequent a deals website and this was linked.... A promo code for an NRA lifetime membership for $300.

All feelings about the NRA aside, thats a pretty darn good deal if it works. I'm going to try it and see and I'll let you know.

It says you already have to be a member to be eligible for this.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=26549

#6 ·
I CAN REMEMBER WHEN THE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP WAS 0.00.. :duh: TIMES HAVE CHANGED. AK BLACKHAWK, ASK YOUR GRANDPARENTS HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY & HOW LONE AGO WAS IT THAT JOIN.
Well my grandfather has been a life member for a loooong time, so I'm sure it was pretty low ;) 300 bucks is a pretty good deal at today's prices. I'm a little surprised more people aren't taking advantage of this given the current political climate.

#7 ·
NRA might as well be an ANTI-GUN lobby see the -> FACT'S <- at http://www.nrawol.net/ . if you hate me after looking at that site thats fine just so long as you wake up if i have to be the bad guy that you hate for the rest of your life in order for you to wake up im ok with that.

#8 ·
you guys are donating to a group of people who want to limit your assault weapons magazine capacity to 5 rounds , watch the video of the NRA board member for yourself.

#9 ·
#10 ·
I appreciate your opinion and insight, but I wanted to post a link to a good deal without political feelings attached to it, and thought that someone else might benefit from the post. If someone had those feelings about the NRA they probably wouldn't be looking for a lifetime membership anyway.

#12 ·
As much as the NRA seems to NOT support out rights these days they still have a pretty big voice on the hill. I got my wife a membership a few months ago under this plan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.