XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to order a spare parts kit so I thought I would get on here and actually see/read what updates changes that I absolutely (according to RA) need as well.

Can someone (Terra?) advise me on this? I read the parts list; I have not replaced my firing pin, should I? I have 2500 rds (ish) through the rifle and have had it in for the 'tech update' (around the 300 round mark) but that is it.

Please advise,
Eric

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Your serial # is high enough you should not need any upgrades, other than fun/conventional ones (old gas system, old style bolt)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could you enlighten me on the new bolt? I went back to march in the general discussion looking for threads/topics on it; but alas I did not see any topics.

If you could point to the right thread I will do all the reading on it and save you typing... just not having any luck.

sorry for the trouble; I haven't been on here in a while...I've been at the range! :)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
there is a picture in the spare parts thread depicting the old style pin vs. the new style pin, in the Robinson Armament section. The old pins do not work with the new style bolts or vise versa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts