XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your opinion on folding/collapsing M4 stock RA offers versus their other stocks? Why do you want a new stock over this one? I have not heard anything and this being my first semi-auto rifle, I was curious.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
it's not a particular stock. the folding collapsing adaptor simply allows you to use any ar stock you please.

the first picture is the standard robarm folder, the second 2 are examples of xcr's with folding collapsing adaptors and ar stocks.

the new stock will presumably be folding collapsing with the addition of an adjustable cheek weld and eliminate the ar buffer tube the stock rides on (the fn scar and masada are examples of that type), but the specifics of the new stock are still anyone's guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
I tried it and did not care for it. It worked as it should, but when collapsed it was about the same LOP as the standard folder. I need one or two notches shorter for my tac vest so it did not help me.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Thats why I am going with 12" Folder from RA. It feels it will be better when you have a vest on, or IBA...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am 6'5" and so I thought the extra length from the extendable stock might help me with my long arms. I always have to add an extra pad to my shotguns and standard rifles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts