XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I can't seem to find one, I thought it'd be great if people would post their order dates and then post when they actually got their XCR.

Order Date: 15 Dec 08

Arrival:....not yet!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Order date-15 hours after the election results...optimistically awaiting word that the firing pins are in and the rifle is complete to ship...I'm impatient like a little freaking kid here...

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I feel bad for guys caught up in the feed frenzy tide. You'll be happy once you join the club, but oh boy is the wait gut wrenching.

It could be worse...you could have ordered an LWRC and then you could expect your order sometime in June 2010 :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
Ordered Nov-19 through LAN world. Still anxiously waiting....

Ron Paul 2012

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ordered on Dec 5, can't wait!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Ordered 12/4/08....was told it would ship Feb 6th originally....invoice says 2/13/09.

I've read here b/c of parts shortages it'll likely be the week of Feb 20th. Any updates on this Terra?

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
503 Posts
I find it pretty amusing that to occupy our time we turn to the internet to talk about occupying our time...

·
Registered
194 Posts
It could be worse...you could have ordered an LWRC and then you could expect your order sometime in June 2010 :D
Nope...mine should come in 2-3 weeks. Of course everytime I call Knesek Guns its 2-3 weeks. At least its only been 3 2-3 weeks. However I do have multiple sources telling me the 6.8 bolts are in and it should be arriving in 2-3 weeks :duh:

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I find it pretty amusing that to occupy our time we turn to the internet to talk about occupying our time...

misery loves company!

Mine took 5 weeks, of course that was back in '07 though. That was off sides! ;D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered mine Nov. 11. and I'm still patiently waiting. Of course, I ordered a bunch of 10 round mags from c-products a week or so later and I haven't seen those either. (But I did get a call from them a week or two ago because there was a problem with my credit card and they were extremely pleasant to deal with. Said they'd be shipping in a few weeks...) I bought another handgun in the meantime to tide me over. :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Order Date 12/22/08

My original estimated ship date was 2/20.

Ordered some Pmags from Brownell's and some cproduct mags that week and i'm still waiting on those as well.

It's not all bad. Gives me time to tell my wife how romantic i think it would be if she surprised me with an eotech for valentines day. I figure that holiday has to be good for something eventually

·
Registered
136 Posts
I ordered on Nov. 12. Got a call from Allison a couple days ago offering to ship the 7.62 kit now, but the 5.56 rifle won't be ready until Feb. and possibly March. If it goes to March 12 that will be 4 months. Thats 4 times longer than I was told on day one. I guess the bottom line is that I don't know when I'm going to get my rifle and I'm pretty sure nobody else does either. That being said, I've learned to be patient mainly because I have no choice. I've kept busy buying other guns: 4 Saiga shotguns (Tromix, Krebs, & Cadiz conversions and one stock import that I'm going to convert myself) A 7.62 AK variant, A Sig 556 Pistol, A .50 cal. Beowwulf upper and AR lower. A multitude of mags and drums for all of the above, an Eotech 512, 3 green laser sights, Rifle bags. Lots of ammo for all the above. For me this was a "live and learn" experience. I won't be buying any more guns directly from a manufacturer with a long waiting list because there are too many variables that they have no control over. If my rifle arrives eventually and it is everything I expect that it will be then I will consider the wait worth it, if its not......well lets just not go there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ordered on Nov. 7th, was told it would ship on Dec. 12th. Still waiting.

Up to this point the only thing I've heard from Robinson is what Terra has posted here. I've sent emails and called numerous times but I haven't got any sort of reply. It's been pretty frustrating, but I guess the only thing we can do is keep waiting. I just wish they would keep us up to date a little better, send an email out explaining the situation or something.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Allison's doing her best. She has to call and verify every single order and billing info before each rifle or kit ships. That on top of answering the phones and receiving fax after fax. She's really just so busy. You guys can always reach me. I don't always have a solid answer for you, but I'll do my best to help. My emails are terra @ robarm.com, sales @ robarm.com, terra.robarm @ gmail.com, or you can PM me on here.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
came in a day late (today). Disconnects are to be picked up tomorrow if they're done. Got some polishing and finishing to do, standard process, and then we'll be back on track.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts