XCR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a lot of talk now days about made in America products ,People rave about the LRB M14 SA.
A lot of talk is going to the XCR ,and it is mostly well received , and don't get me wrong everyone is happy that Alex has made it all come together.
But as i said ,giving the Axe to the M96 isn't going over well ,especially from the people who own one and were told of things to come.
In doing so ,some people who were contemplating buying an XCR ,are now saying ( but what if all of a sudden they do the XCR like they did the 96 ?)
Some come back saying what is at the root of most Manufactures these days , The next person in the White House.
I guess you cant blame them ,by this time next year we may not be able to even buy an XCR ,or anything else for that matter.
H&K USA and FNH plan to downscale their people here in America by December.
Norinco Canada ,changed its plans to build a plant here ,CZ planned to build a Sporter semi rifle line for hunting similar to the H&K sporters of the 80s ,but has stopped all planing on that.
Special Builders like Smith Enterprises are no longer taking civilian orders.
S&W has slowed down making its new AR platform the MP ,and may stop because only selling to the Military and LE is to competitive.
Spring Field also is slowing down production and if you look on their web page (and most other weapons accessories company's) everything is out of stock.
A spokesman for FNH hit it on the nail in saying ( The three Presidential Candidates running now will all sign any Gun Control Legislation placed on their desk .
The NRA has bargained away any credibility it ever had , and isn't taken seriously any more.
The Elections in Germany and France have opened new avenues for Civilian gun sales ,In Germany civilians can now own guns once thought impossible to own.
France isn't far behind ,and as these markets open up ,the ones in the US will be closing or Drastically scaled back to the point that what you see in California now ,will look like freedom compared to what is coming .)
No one knows what is in Alex's mind , but he most likely sees the writing on the wall like the rest of them do.
Some of them don't say it ,but some do ,Bush Master and Rock River will tell you up front they see this coming.
And even if SCOTUS votes against the DC gun ban ,and upholds the 2nd Amendment ,and they will ,they have no choice ,no one will listen and the Government will do exactly as it pleases ,and the ATF is grinning like a monkey eating Bananas.
ATF is poised to become the new KGB or SS , and by the way they have been acting lately they are ready.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
thanks for tidbits. so what guns can the germans buy now?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A friend of mine who works for Motorola emailed me several months ago right after their election telling me that some gun laws there were going to be rolled back.
He said they were buying up the GSG-5 ,and the H&K SL8-6 ,but those were very expensive.
Also Ammo was very slow in getting up to par ,and it was out of sight.
Some kits were now legal ,the 1919A4 ,the MG36 &42 , and handguns were being allowed , all of this with a permit and back ground Ck.
The same with shotguns with no restrictions except the permit and Ck.
The same with France , they were the first to roll back the gun laws ,but Germany took a large leap.
Some are saying it was because of the Ex USSR staring to rattle its cage again ,Poland is becoming like the Swiss and you are required to have a Battle rifle ,if you cant afford one it will be given to you.
Even some Aussies have been writing in saying the total ban is loosening up a little ,and some permits are being issued.
In some Provence's rifles are being allowed to some people ( i guess the Crocs and the snakes were getting braver ).
On the other forums it is people writing in when the thread goes political about our own problems , But on talk Radio Hannity addressed this 2 weeks ago ,mostly because Europe is throwing out the Liberals ,and we are hugging them.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I would like to hear more about the NRA bargaining away any credibility that they had! Please more info on that subject. Actually where are you hearing any of this info from? The national enquirer doesn't count.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts