XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Man that article severely pisses me off!

I need to write that cunt Clinton a nice letter. It may sound like this:

Dear Mrs. Cunt and shitbag friends,

Quit being such a fucking cunt. How about we expose you to a chemical agent and give you a choice to have an m291 kit 7 feet away and an RSDL lotion 7 miles away. Now lets see you run 7 miles in MOPP 4 in 110 degree heat and wonder what you now think of your pals at your local state chemical plants now.

Thanks for not putting our soldiers first.... again. You fucking cunt and your worthless shitbag friends.

Yours truly,

Fuck You

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I still say that anyone that wants to work for the government (congress, pres, whatever) should have to complete military service.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I still say that anyone that wants to work for the government (congress, pres, whatever) should have to complete military service.
Man I'd love that idea. I work with a lot of good people, but occasionally there are those people that come from college and think they are great. Hey I went to college full time while enlisted full time, you college experience means nothing to me! :)

But then again maybe i'm just being cranky!

·
Registered
331 Posts
If Clunton did have military experience it still would not change her underlying feeling of loathing.

Lawyers are the ultimate college students. That is why we must follow them. (bow down Joe Six-pack)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts