1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to order this.

1) What is the wait time?
2) Will my CC be charged right away?
3) Does the kit now come with a 30 round mag (instead of the 10 rounder)?
4) Can we order the 30 round mags from you guys?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
You can order them. They will come with a 30 round magazine, but the wait is long *because* we are still waiting on more magazines to come in. So, if you want it now-now-now, you can have it with a couple 10 rounders (you will have to pay for the second mag if you want more than just the one). If you don't mind the wait of 6-8 weeks to get a 30 round magazine with it, that's what you're looking at. We have had SO many orders come in for kits and rifles, and most WANT the 30 round with them, no exceptions... that the wait list is starting to get long.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Where am I in the waiting list? Ordered mine in September :(

However I think its good news that I got an email about my suppressor I shipped that was the wrong one.... guess I'm very high on the list?

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darn, I might just have to settle for the 10 rounders for now. Don't feel like waiting 8 weeks. I am going to put in my order when I get off work today.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
lol okay, sounds good. Just email me the specs.

If they contacted you about finalizing the order, you're probably slated to ship soon.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can order them. They will come with a 30 round magazine, but the wait is long *because* we are still waiting on more magazines to come in. So, if you want it now-now-now, you can have it with a couple 10 rounders. If you don't mind the wait of 6-8 weeks to get a 30 round magazine with it, that's what you're looking at. We have had SO many orders come in for kits and rifles, and most WANT the 30 round with them, no exceptions... that the wait list is starting to get long.
couple = 2????

So if I order a 7.62x39 kit right now I get two 10-round magazines?

·
Registered
331 Posts
This kit is fun with any size mag.
I got a 30 rounder with my rifle.
I ordered Three 30s and one 5 from C-Products a few days ago. I hope I don't slow anyone's gun shipping.

Finding the cheap ammo right now is tough. Some of the wait time is in January.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
This kit is fun with any size mag.
I got a 30 rounder with my rifle.
I ordered Three 30s and one 5 from C-Products a few days ago. I hope I don't slow anyone's gun shipping.

Finding the cheap ammo right now is tough. Some of the wait time is in January.
Nooooooooo you held up my order!!! :p

·
Registered
874 Posts
Any update on the 7.62x39 kits/rifles that are destined for Canada? Did the US state department approve their export yet?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Terra,

I call a call from you guys confirming my order and credit card back in September. I was told my kit would ship in 2 to 3 weeks. Are you guys that backlogged?

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Remember Terra, when you see my order the 2 10-round magazines will be fine. I did not get the call today. Hopefully Monday?

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got the message via email to call RobArms because my kit is ready to ship and I need to secure payment. I called to try to do this but no one answere the phone. Will try back again tomorrow.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
woo hooo! kit is on the way. Thanks Terra and Allyson! You guys are the best.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts